Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sentence Standout - What Matters

I saw this image on Facebook this week.  The words listed are powerful.  When people ask me the "why" behind my vocation of working with Fraternity and Sorority Life, I tell them that I am helping to build better men and women for life after USD. This image seems to express some of that passion. So, I ask you...
What sentence stands out to you?


I will start...  My favorite is, "Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them..."

1 comment:

  1. "Open our mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, We are united in our differences."

    I could write a novel on how this quote applies to USD Greeklife. We are all different chapters. We all have different traditions, philanthropies, mottos, rituals, procedures... the list goes on. Even more, each chapter is made up of different people - with different morals, experiences, aspirations, and gifts. I think it is important to never forget that even though we are different, we must be united within our chapters and as a Greek community. There is so much to learn from one another if we are open to it. Always leave comparisons and differences behind.

    ReplyDelete